(954) 681 - CAST
Half day (4 hours): $500
3/4 day ( 6 hours): $600
Full day ( 8 hours): $750
Half day Peacock bass
Half day Snakehead
$850 ( A Value of $1000 )
● Shore lunch is included when booking a 3/4 or a full day charter. ( Please let the Captain know if you'd like to include lunch when booking!).
● See shore lunch menu.
● Shore Lunch is not included with Land charters.
Peacock bass, Largemouth bass, Tiger oscar, Jaguar quapote cichlid, Mayan cichlid, Bowfin, Gar, Chain Pickerel, Warmouth bass, Speck, Bream, Armour catfish, and variety species of sunfish.
● Live bait is not included, but available at market price of $10 per dozen.
● Gratuity is always appreciated!
● 3 ANGLERS OR MORE/GROUP OUTINGS
The Captain can accommodate up to 3 anglers per trip.
However, if there are more than 3 anglers, please advise your Captain before booking. So we can see and try to arrange additional boat for your group.
Florida's Alligator alley is an 80-mile stretch of I-75 that runs from Naples to Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Where is home to many giants Largemouth bass, along with Peacock bass, and other exotic species, and of course Alligators.
It is visited by hundreds of thousands tourists a year, and is considered one of the best fishing destinations in the World.